Sunday, March 20, 2011

Yes, we are still alive

Hello Friends and Family,
I have tried to post something for a month, but Greg's computer doesn't have new pictures...
So, as soon as I can transfer our pics to this computer, I will update with the latest and greatest pictures.

But I'd love to give a typed update...

Greg
Greg's work is doing well. Their indoor triathlon went great yesterday. It was really fun and many newbies completed their first sprint triathlon. It was so cool to see people in their 40s do their first triahtlon. They were all so awesome. I got to check everyone in and explain what to do. I had a lot of fun. I really like to chat with new people.

Just a fun tidbit of info. that you probably didn't know about Greg...He loves my ZEBRA SNUGGIE!!! For years, he has mocked and scrutinized me for liking snuggies (you know, the blanket with sleeves). Well, he used one today for his nap and he couldn't have been more proud of how wonderful it was! Love it!

Kate
Kate is talking so much. She can form 2-word sentences:
"Go Park". "Go bye-bye". "Go nite-nite". "What's that (she's actually been saying that for a really long time)". "Where baba".

She can understand much of what we say. She still lets me kiss her adorably cute (and still a little bit plump, cheeks). When I lay her down for a nap or bedtime, she tells me "Nite nite, Mama" and blows me kisses! Love that! She even wants me to kiss her stuffed animal when she's going to sleep. She loves to go for walks and go to any park around. The swing makes her laugh like crazy and she loves to go down the slide. She is entrigued by other kids. Whenever she sees then, even from a long distance, she points and says "kids" and starts to walk over to them. :) She likes to be with other kids. Nursery is coming in the next couple weeks! I hope that she likes it and that kids don't push her around. I also hope she is nice to them :)

Abbey (Me)
I have been taking care of the sweetie pie, while she's had a bad cold and ear infections. I caught it too, (minus the ear infections). I seem to always get an intense cold once a year and this was definitely note worthy. Having your head feel like it's going to implode, isn't my favorite thing in the world, so I'm excited this to pass...
I signed up for another race. But this time it's running and nothing else. Greg's been writing my program. I really appreciate his knowledge and experience. He's a good coach and I feel thankful to have him as mine :) He never bugs me at home about whether or not I'm doing my workouts. If he did, I'd have to fire my coach!

Hope you all have a fantastic week. Spring is here tomorrow!!!!

3 comments:

Lovell Family said...

All right, Abbey...we need some pictures of Kate! She and Saige sound so much alike!

P.S. the comment on Lindsay's blog may not have been from me. I am Lovell Family, rather than the Lovells.

Mel said...

LOVE the update! we seriously need to hang out! miss you guys!

Brandi said...

Glad to see you posted Abbey. Nice to hear what ya'll have been up to. That kate is adorable, I love her little personality. Good job on your triathlons and such. You are a rock star. :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers