Grammy (my Dad's mom) always makes him a peach upside down cake for his birthday. It's tradition!
Dad, Chris, and Greg. Greg had an awesome time cycling with Chris and Dad on Saturday. Chris is a cycling and triathlon coach who is so awesome that his last name is on my Dad's shirt! :) I'm not kiddin'.
Growing hair out, time. I've been trying to grow it out since July. It takes forever when your hair stylists chop it off every time you ask for a "trim". From now on, I'm having them cut it when it's dry so they can't do any fancy business!


2 comments:
Take those prenatals and your hair will grow like a weed! If you live in Utah, I do h air and can help you grow out the mane. You seriously only need to trim 1/16 of an inch sometimes to help it along...
CONGRATS ON A GIRL!!!
Happy bday to Dad-bo!
Looking fwd to seeing you guys in D-town!
Post a Comment