Howdy! It has been a while since we posted. Hope you are all doing great. Things on this front are going well. We both have new jobs and are enjoying them. I still work 3 mornings a week with adults who have special needs; helping them get ready for work and helping them to reach their goals. They're really good people. I also massage one day a week from home. I was enjoying work, but wanted to have a little social outlet, so I decided to work at a day spa. :) It's really social, so I have a good time there. I also get to do some massage when they need me. It's really fun.
Greg was just hired as a personal trainer and triathlete coach. We are so excited for him. He really loves it. He'll do a great job. Plus, he gets to wear workout clothes to work. How cool is that


1 comment:
WOw...Congrats! That is awesome. I would love a massage right now! And tell Greg Congrats. That is so exciting. He will do a great job!
Post a Comment